Rewards & Benefits
A career with Newalta means challenge and satisfaction, personal growth and reward. We want your ideas and expertise. Here’s what we offer in return.
Newalta has built the company by investing where the company can grow. Developing employees develops our company. Newalta’s people are encouraged to expand their skills and abilities and reach their individual potential.
Our managers and supervisors are expected to be coaches for our people, to motivate, support and recognize employee contributions. Every employee is entitled to an assessment of their skills, strengths, development and potential, at least once a year. Managers and employees map out career objectives, putting plans into action.
- A full suite of core competency training and specialized training in environmental, safety and operations excellence
- Education support for training that is required for you to perform your role
- Identification and preparation of potential candidates for key positions that will meet current and future strategic needs
Performance Driven Culture
At Newalta, we value high performance. We promote and reward based on individual performance and encourage exemplary accomplishments:
- Extra effort and outstanding achievement
- New ideas and solutions
- Continuous quality improvement
- Environment and safety responsiveness
- Demonstrated application of Newalta’s core competencies
Total Rewards and Compensation
Newalta's total compensation is market competitive and fair. Our comprehensive benefits program and health and wellness initiatives are designed to increase the quality of life for our people and their families and to reinforce our position as an employer of choice.
For more specific information on our U.S. and Canada rewards and benefits, click below: