We are not an E&P company. But each year, we produce approximately 2 million barrels of oil.
This is the outcome of our custom treating processes supported by our clean oil terminals.
- Processing waste-laden crude oil through the use of advanced technologies
- Custom treating to remove bottom sediment and water from crude oil emulsions
- Recovering, blending and producing pipeline-grade crude oil that would otherwise be lost to final disposal
- Pipeline-connected terminalling of clean oil that is returned to market
- Recycling or disposing of waste residuals safely and cost effectively
- Reporting our activities to illustrate the advantage of our approach and meet your regulatory compliance requirements
We operate in all of North America’s significant resource-producing areas with:
- Our network of pipeline-connected clean-oil terminals
- Strategically located fixed facilities which also serve as staging points for our recovery innovations
- Modular Processing Facilities that can be fully operation within a few weeks to deliver the agility you need
- Onsite services as an integrated part of your operations
- A dedicated team of specialists trained to deliver the most advanced solutions safely to meet your business objectives