Every year, we recover ever more value from waste and as a result, systematically shrink your waste streams.
But the reality is, there is still waste left behind that must be disposed of safely, responsibly and cost effectively.
So safe, responsible and cost-effective solids control and disposal are core parts of our integrated service offering.
- Collect and consolidate whatever wastes you produce for as long as you produce them
- Separate and pre-treat solids and fluids using our advanced technologies
- Recover saleable products to enhance your bottom line
- Recycle reusable products from the waste stream
- Minimize residual waste for disposal to meet your environmental objectives
- Dispose of those residuals in a responsible manner that provides you with comprehensive waste liability protection
- Report our activities to illustrate the advantage of our approach and meet your regulatory compliance requirements
We operate in all of North America’s significant resource-producing areas with:
- Engineered landfills
- Water disposal wells
- Salt caverns that serve as a final repository for hard-to-treat waste and as a crude oil recovery option for emulsified material
- Strategically located fixed facilities which also serve as staging points for our recovery innovations
- Modular Processing Facilities that can be fully operational within a few weeks to deliver the agility you need
- Onsite services as an integrated part of your operations
- A dedicated team of specialists trained to deliver the most advanced solutions safely to meet your business objectives