Newalta has a lifetime of experience in safely processing organic and inorganic wastes for the oil and gas industry.
We leverage our knowledge to deliver innovative processing and enhanced recovery services – cost effectively – as an environmental services partner to the industry’s biggest names across exploration, drilling, completions and production.
We use our expertise and advanced centrifugation, distillation, drill cutting and chemical treatment processes to:
- Collect and consolidate whatever wastes you produce for as long as you produce them
- Treat acids, caustics, completion fluids, contaminated soil, drilling fluids, emulsions, oily water, mature fine tailings, slop oil, sludges, solids, tank bottoms and more
- Recover saleable products including crude oil to enhance your bottom line
- Recycle reusable products from the waste stream including water
- Minimize residual waste for disposal to meet your environmental objectives
- Dispose of those residuals in a responsible manner through our regulated landfills, water disposal wells and salt caverns
- Report our activities to illustrate the advantage of our approach and meet your regulatory compliance requirements
We operate in all of North America’s significant resource-producing areas with:
- A network of fixed facilities which also serve as staging points for our recovery innovations
- Modular Processing Facilities that can be fully operational within a few weeks to deliver the agility you need
- Onsite services as an integrated part of your operations
- A dedicated team of processing specialists trained to deliver the most advanced solutions to meet your business objectives