Water management is critical in oil and gas, particularly in multi-stage fracking and in regions where geological factors constrain downhole waste water injection.
For mission critical recovery and water disposal processes, North America’s energy producers turn to Newalta.
We are a leader in:
- Processing and treating a variety of water, wastewater and produced fluids, safely, responsibly and cost-effectively
- Recovering water including water from tailings ponds using our Mature Fine Tailings onsite services
- Disposing of wastewater and solids in a responsible manner
- Reporting our activities to illustrate the advantage of our approach and meet your regulatory compliance requirements
We operate in all of North America’s significant resource-producing areas with:
- Class Ib and Ia water disposal wells ideal for a broad spectrum of oilfield wastewater
- Strategically located fixed facilities which also serve as staging points for our recovery innovations
- Modular Processing Facilities that can be fully operational within a few weeks to deliver the agility you need
- Onsite services as an integrated part of your operations
- A dedicated team of specialists trained to deliver the most advanced solutions safely and cost effectively to meet your business objectives